*LAZY ACRES* LEVEL Lakefront Home with 150 ft of LAKEFRONT and Dock
Affordable* Full-Time* LAKEFRONT Living. Large LEVEL lot in Popular LAZY ACRES Subdivision where homes RARELY go up for sale. Come Tour and Drive thru- see why property owners cherish this Quiet, Close-knit community so much!
Maggie Richards, CRS
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST
|Featured *HOMES* - Basic Features|
|Status:||Sold||List Price:||135000||Sold Price:||$107,500|
|1814 Sagrada Road
|Sq Ft:||2085||Type:||Single Family Home|
|Baths:||2||Lot Size:||1.00 Acre(s)||Garage:||2 Car w/Workshop Area|
|School District:||Climax Springs||Interior Features:||Bonus Room, Great Room, Storage, Workshop, Garage Storage, Garage Workshop, Remodeled in 1992, Ceiling Fan(s), Furnishings-Available, Storm Doors, Tile Floors, Window Treatments||Exterior Features:||Dock, 1 Well, Dock Covered, Swim Platform Attached, Road Frontage is: 150FT, Deck, Garden, Storage Shed, Extra Parking, Gravel Driveway|
|Heating Features:||Forced Air Gas, Franklin Fireplace and Fireplace with WoodStove insert||Cooling Features:||Central Air Cooling & zoned Wall Unit in Office||Area:||Lake of the Ozarks 69 Mile Marker|
|Subdivision:||Lazy Acres||County:||Camden||Topography:||Acreage open, Gentle, Level|
|Lakefront Lot:||150 ft|
| Purchase with confidence.. Sellers are PROVIDING A *COMPLETED* WHOLE HOUSE INSPECTION REPORT for Buyer's Review (can send via e-mail!). And, they are so sure WILL LOVE THIS HOME, they are also paying for a ONE YEAR HOME WARRANTY for the New Home Owner!! This Full-Time Home has so much to offer that you'll be getting a lot of value that others do not have. Seldom can you find a Lake Home with a *LEVEL YARD* and NO STEPS to Water!!! And, that is just a start. This Spacious LAKE RETREAT has all the ‘must haves‘ for a Wonderful Full-Time Lake Home, INCLUDING: *Main Level Living, *Open Floor Plan, *Central Heat & Air, *Oversized, 2 Car Garage with Workshop, *2,000+ sq ft w/4 Bedrooms, *2 Baths w/Walk-in showers, *Living Room, *Dining Room, *Family Room, *Office, *Laundry w/Washer and Dryer *Lakeside Deck, NEW ROOF on Home, on 150 ft of Lake Front with *Boat Dock, *Good Water & *Lots of Extra Parking. All in an Area that has near Level Yards, Towering trees and Well-kept homes giving a Country Club feel. Great Fishing in this cove-location on the 'slower' side of the lake. Be sure to see all of this property's Pictures & its Virtual Tour! *WE LOVE THIS HOME*! Call 573-345-5657 today for a REAL *Walk-Thru* Video Tour and copy of 'Floor Plan' Layout. We also can make an appointment FOR YOUR tour in person. Don't let this one get away call 573-345-5657 today!
DIRECTIONS TO HOME: From Greenview, take Hwy 7- 15 miles West, then go 3 miles *PAST* Climax Springs)to R. on Benton Co HwyDD. Take DD 3.5 miles to R. on FF to Sagrada Rd.1 mile PAST end of Blacktop all the way to the lake and Lazy Acres to our sign on the right. If you get this far, ask anyone for directions.
SOME OF THE CONVENIENCES OF HAVING A LAKE HOME IN *THIS* AREA!
* Cardinal Cove Café~ Bar & Grill ~ convenient food and entertainment- located right here!! By boat… literally, around the corner, and by car- take the 1st gravel road on your right… (Central Ozarks Rd.) when leaving Lazy Acres Subdivision. Treat yourself to one of their World Famous Steak Sandwiches!
* Marina is close by~ @ 66 mm ~ with Boat Launch, boat storage, bait, gas, groceries, meals and entertainment. Also located on-the-water @ the 66mm is the unforgettable Smoking Hill B.B.Q -extremely good & like no other! Try once and you’ll be HOOKED! (and you'll, for sure, thank me for recommending it!)
* The HIDEAWAY Motel at Ozark Hills ~ Just past the blacktop on FF-14, you’ll find an absolutely wonderful, lake view motel for your extra guests! Call 573-345-3776 for reservations.
* Town of CLIMAX SPRINGS ~ Located just 3 miles east of your turn off 7 is Climax Springs. This quaint little town has ‘one of everything!’ to make Lake Living in this area a real pleasure… Bank, Grocery, Gas, Post Office, Lumber and Hardware Store, Laundromat, Hairdresser, Auto & Tire repair, Café, Bar and Grill and Small Engine Repair … among others. All Convenient and Close!!! You will be well taken care of if you need anything. Very few Lake areas can say this!!
* BEST OF ALL… LAZY ACRES Subdivision ~ is a truly peaceful Lake Retreat for weekend relaxation or full time living. Off the beaten path, you find untouched Ozarks Beauty and the nicest, most friendly people on the Lake! We are proud of our neighborhood and invite you and friends to drive through for a closer look. Check out the boat launches and park areas … Visit with even one property owner and find out just some of the reasons why we love our area so much.
CALL 573-345-5657 To set up a tour today!
|Home | Featured *HOMES* | Featured *LAND* | Contact Gary or Maggie | 8 Reasons to Choose US | * TESTIMONIALS * | Buyer/Seller Info | Market Analysis | Dream Home Finder | Community Info/Links | Weather Report|